You don’t have to just serve it in a plate or bowl. Why not serve individual portions in a glass?
* 2 large biscotti
* 2 shots good quality espresso coffee
* 1 x 225g tub clotted cream
* 100g good quality dark chocolate, grated
* 1 handful chopped pistachio nuts
* a few almonds
1. Chop the biscotti into smallish pieces, do not break up too much as you want to retain some crunch. Pour the espresso over the top. Divide half of the biscuits between two glass tumblers.
2. Layer two spoonfuls of clotted cream, followed by half the chocolate over each dessert.
3. Repeat the layering until the glass is filled to the top, finishing with the rest of the grated chocolate.
4. Decorate with the chopped pistachios and chocolate almonds. The desserts can be left in the fridge while the biscotti soaks up the espresso or served immediately for a crunchier finish.
Source: Good Food